Probate Inheritance Estate Interview
Probate/ Inheritance/ Estate Administration/ Will Contest Interview Form
KENNETH VERCAMMEN & ASSOCIATES, PC
Please fill out completely and fax or mail back. This form is extremely important. Your accuracy and completeness in responding will help me best represent you. All sections and information must be filled out prior to sitting down with the attorney.
YOUR NAME _________________________________________________
CITY ___________________________ STATE ____ ZIP _____________
CELL (____)____________________ TODAY'S DATE ____/_____/______
PHONE-DAY (____)________________ NIGHT (____)________________
Decedent’s Name ___________________________________
Date of Death (mm/dd/yy) ___ ___ /___ ___ /___ ___ ___ ___
Your relation to the person who passed away: _______________________
Referred By: ______________________________________
Location of original Will ____________________
Executor/ Administrator if not person filing out this form ____________
*The following questions are required by the Surrogate's Office and the Inheritance Tax Bureau to be answered. Please answer all these questions to the best of your knowledge so we can best help you. If none, write none.
County of Residence ________________________________
SCHEDULE “A” REAL PROPERTY If none, write none
1. Street and Number _____________________________________
Lot: ___ Block: ____ County: ____________________
Title/Owner of Record: _______________
Full Market Value of Property: $________ Mortgage Balance: $_________
Any other Real Estate: $______________________
SCHEDULE B-1: BANK ACCOUNTS/BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS
Bank Accounts - Individually or Jointly Owned Date of Death Value
Name of Bank, Acct. # _____________ $_____________
SCHEDULE “B” CLOSELY HELD “BUSINESSES”
SCHEDULE “D” EXPENSES
Probate Administration $ ____________________
Counsel Fees: $ ____________________
BENEFICIARIES AND ADDRESSES
HEIRS AT LAW/
(NOTE: LIST CHILDREN OF DECEASED NEXT OF KIN - /ALSO GIVE AGE OF ANY MINORS)
1. The Inheritance Tax Bureau will require certain documents. Please attach a photocopy (not original) of the decedent’s Will, Death Certificate, codicils, trusts, and last full year’s Federal Income Tax Return. This is required by the Surrogate's Office (Tax Bureau). We will also need photocopies of the Deed and Tax Bill to submit to the Inheritance Tax Bureau.
How can we help you? What questions do you have? Is there anything else important:
New clients: When you come into the office would you like:
2. Did decedent, at any time, transfer property, reserving (in whole or in part) the use, possession, income, or enjoyment of such property? ___ Yes ___ No
3. Did decedent, at any time, transfer property on terms requiring payment of income to decedent from a source other than such property? ___ Yes ___ No
4. Did decedent, at any time, transfer property, the beneficial enjoyment of which was subject to change because of a reserved power to alter, amend, or revoke, or which could revert to decedent under terms of transfer or by operation of law? ___ Yes ___ No
5. Was decedent a participant in any pension plan that provided for payment to another of an annuity or lump sum on or after death? ___ Yes ___ No
6. Did decedent purchase or in any manner participate in any contract or plan providing for payment of an annuity or lump sum on or after death to another, except life insurance contracts payable to a designated beneficiary? ___ Yes ___ No
7. Was a single premium life insurance policy issued on decedent’s life in conjunction with an annuity contract? ___ Yes ___ No
8. Were any accumulated dividends due on any contract of insurance? (If yes, list below) ___ Yes ___ No
For each transfer, set forth Date of Transfer; Description of Property, Both Real and Personal: Actual Consideration if Any; Names and Relationship to Decedent of Donees, Assignees, Transferees, etc.
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Market Value at Date of Death __________________________
He was awarded the NJ State State Bar Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year.
He lectures and handles criminal cases, Municipal Court, DWI, traffic and other litigation matters.
To schedule a confidential consultation, call us or New clients email us evenings and weekends via contact box www.njlaws.com.
Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C,
2053 Woodbridge Avenue,
Edison, NJ 08817,