Kenneth Vercammen is a Middlesex County Trial Attorney who has published 130 articles in national and New Jersey publications on Criminal Law, Probate, Estate and litigation topics.

He was awarded the NJ State State Bar Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year.

He lectures and handles criminal cases, Municipal Court, DWI, traffic and other litigation matters.

To schedule a confidential consultation, call us or New clients email us evenings and weekends via contact box www.njlaws.com.

Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C,

2053 Woodbridge Avenue,

Edison, NJ 08817,

(732) 572-0500

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Authorization to Consent to Medical, Surgical, or Dental Examination or Treatment of a Minor and Authorization to Deal with Minors School

Authorization to Consent to Medical, Surgical, or Dental Examination or Treatment of a Minor and Authorization to Deal with Minors School

I, __________________________, being the mother of _________________________, a minor child, do hereby authorize __________________________________ of __________________, _______________, to consent to any X-ray examination, anesthetic, medical or surgical diagnosis or treatment and hospital care to be rendered to said minor child under the general and/or special supervision and upon the advice of a physician and/or surgeon licensed to practice medicine in any state of the United States, or to consent to any X-ray, examination, anesthetic, dental or surgical diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care to be rendered to said minor child by a dentist licensed to practice dentistry in any state of the United States.
I direct any hospital, medical staff, or physician treating said minor child to give to _____________________ the same priority in visitations that would be extended to me as said minor child’s mother in the event that said minor child is a patient in any hospital or other health care facility.
I authorize any school, day care, or similar institution providing services to me for my minor child, _______________, to release any and all records, information, or documentation relating to said minor child to _________________________.
I further direct such school, day care, or institution to accept ________________’s signature or consent in lieu of mine with regard to parental authorization to enable said minor child to take part in outside or in-school activities or day care activities, to sign for report cards or similar notices, to provide notice of said minor child’s absence from school, and the like.
I further authorize these acts as the sole physical and legal custodian of said minor child under the laws of the State of _________________________.
In the event of emergency, I direct that the school, day care, or institution make a reasonable effort to contact _______________________________ and me immediately.
I further direct that in a medical emergency the school, day care, or other institution has my permission to send said minor child immediately to a hospital with a trauma center that is reasonably close to the place where such medical emergency took place.
I declare that any act lawfully done or authorized hereunder by _______________ shall be binding on myself, my heirs, legal and personal representatives, and assigns. I agree for myself, my heirs, and assigns to hold same harmless and indemnify all persons, hospitals, agencies, and/or institutions acting in reasonable reliance on the authority herein conferred.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name this ____ day of _________________, 20__ at ______________________, ______________.
________________________________
CLIENT’S NAME

State of _______________
County of _____________

At ____________________________, __________________, on the ____ day of 20__, ___________________________ personally appeared before me. He/She acknowledged this instrument, by him/her sealed and subscribed, to be his/her free act and deed.

________________________________
Notary Public