Kenneth Vercammen is a Middlesex County Trial Attorney who has published 130 articles in national and New Jersey publications on Criminal Law, Probate, Estate and litigation topics.

He was awarded the NJ State State Bar Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year.

He lectures and handles criminal cases, Municipal Court, DWI, traffic and other litigation matters.

To schedule a confidential consultation, call us or New clients email us evenings and weekends via contact box www.njlaws.com.

Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C,

2053 Woodbridge Avenue,

Edison, NJ 08817,

(732) 572-0500

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Nomination of Guardian for Adult

Nomination of Guardian for Adult

I, ______________________________________, of ___________________________, ___________________, in the County of ___________________________ and the State of ____________________, being of sound mind and body and being presently able to manage, without the supervision of a guardian, all aspects of my personal care and financial affairs, do hereby state, declare, and nominate as follows:
If there should ever come a time when I am found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unable to manage, without the supervision of a guardian, some or all aspects of my personal care or financial affairs, then it is my strong wish and desire that my friend, companion, and life partner, _________________________________, be appointed my guardian, notwithstanding the willingness, capability, or availability of any of my near relatives so to serve.
It is my belief that ______________________________ is the person most able and likely to promote my well-being, protect me from violations of my human and civil rights, and ensure that I receive those benefits and services that I may need to develop and maximize my opportunity for self-reliance and social and financial independence. It is my belief that _________________________ has the ability to carry out all of the powers and duties of guardianship, and I trust _____________________’s integrity and judgment in all matters relating to my personal care and financial affairs.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name this ____ day of _________________, 20__, at ______________________, ______________.
__________________________________________
CLIENT’S NAME
Witnesses
____________________________ executed this document in our presence and each of us declares that _______________________ appears to be of sound mind and free from duress at the time he/she signed this document. ______________________ affirmed that he/she is aware of the nature of the document and is signing it freely and voluntarily.
_______________________________ Residing at ______________________________
_______________________________ Residing at ______________________________
State of _______________
County of _____________
At _________________________, __________________, on the ____ day of 20__, ___________________________ personally appeared before me. He/She acknowledged this instrument, by him/her sealed and subscribed, to be his/her free act and deed.
__________________________________________
Notary Public

https://www.njlaws.com/nomination_of_guardian_for_adult.html?id=1262&a=