Kenneth Vercammen is a Middlesex County Trial Attorney who has published 130 articles in national and New Jersey publications on Criminal Law, Probate, Estate and litigation topics.

He was awarded the NJ State State Bar Municipal Court Practitioner of the Year.

He lectures and handles criminal cases, Municipal Court, DWI, traffic and other litigation matters.

To schedule a confidential consultation, call us or New clients email us evenings and weekends via contact box www.njlaws.com.

Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C,

2053 Woodbridge Avenue,

Edison, NJ 08817,

(732) 572-0500

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Client Testimonials

Client Testimonials

Client Testimonials

 

When asked if they would use our firm again if they had another legal problem, our clients have said…

 

“Definitely!” – Mike Lehmann

 

“Sure, your service is excellent and staff is very professional and experienced.” – Jerry Zheng

 

“Have used previously and would use again. Extremely happy with result and treatment.” – James LaSasso Jr.

 

“Yes, Mr. Vercammen clearly communicated the process in advance and achieved resolution or communicated expeditiously.” – Steven Georges

 

“Yes, I was treated with respect. The service was fast and efficient.” – Carole Chinn

 

“Yes, Mr. Vercammen is a very good and practical attorney.” – David

 

“Yes, knowledgeable, straight forward, easy to understand advice. I trust your practice to guide your clients through the legal system with both personal sensitivity and high ethical standards.” – Prior Client

 

“I would, absolutely.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. This was the second time in 2 years that I used your firm. If I were to need an attorney in the future, I wouldn’t even think of calling anyone else.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. I appreciated the thoroughness.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, was very satisfied. Mr. Vercammen was excellent!” – Anthony

 

“Without a doubt! Will also recommend to others.” – Prior Client

 

“Absolutely.” – Karen and Phil Degnan

 

“Yes. All aspects handled in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, I would.” – Prior Client

 

“Absolutely yes and no comment of your services.” – Sonny Odviar

 

“Just wonderful and great.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, Ken was very quick the day of court.” – Bill Dame

 

“If I encountered another legal problem, I would most definitely use this firm again.” – Sadhama

 

“Yes, definitely. The procedures were explained clearly to me. I was kept informed about the progress of the case at all times.” – Murali

 

“This was my third representation by Mr. Vercammen.” – Jim Robinson

 

“Yes. Mr. Vercammen was very enthusiastic and confident about resolving my case. I am glad I selected a lawyer who is so ‘up-beat’ and personable.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. Ken Vercammen always kept me informed of the proceedings and the steps he was taking. I appreciated his patience and understanding in answering all my questions.” – Daniel Armstrong

 

“Definitely yes!” – Grace

 

“Yes.” – Anthony DeGano

 

“I absolutely would consider your firm. I haven’t met with others yet, but to me your firm has set a high bar to measure others against, in terms of professionalism and providing all necessary information for me to make a decision. I am going with Kenneth.” – Mark Pubuco

 

“Yes.” – Amrish

 

“Yes. My first consultation was informative about my situation. I was told exactly what I needed to do to rectify my situation.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, very competent, thorough, caring representation. Very thorough knowledge of legal matters and effective communications with Prosecutor.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Yah Nun Chien

 

“Definitely. You always treated me with respect and calmed my fears.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – A. Haynes

 

“Yes, definitely. I think Mr. Vercammen is not only nice but very knowledgeable.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. I will recommend to my friends.” – Prior Clients

 

When asked if they would recommend our firm to a friend, relative, or business associate who needed a lawyer, our clients have said…

 

“Yes. Ken is great, knowledgeable, considerate, and effective.” – Mike Lehmann

 

“Sure, excellent service.” – Jerry Zheng

 

“Yes. I have ultimate confidence in [his] professional, expert knowledge, and personal attention.” – James LaSasso Jr.

 

“Yes.” – Steven Georges

 

“Yes.” – Carole Chinn

 

“Yes and already have.” – David

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. I am saving your cards just in case the situation comes up that someone that I know needs a really good lawyer.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. I appreciated the thoroughness.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, gave your card to someone the day in court [when] he came up to me after court and asked where I found my attorney [since] he did a great job!” – Anthony

 

“Yes!” – Prior Client

 

“Absolutely!” – Karen and Phil Degnan

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, already have given out the business card!” – Prior Client

 

“We did already for a long time, and I know I got a good lawyer.” – Sonny Odviar

 

“Very kind and helpful.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Bill Dame

 

“I would recommend this firm to a relative or friend.” – Sadhama

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

“I would recommend you to anybody, service and results were first rate.” – David Gerstenfeld

 

“Absolutely, have done that.” – Jim Robinson

 

“Yes. I believe anyone would be impressed with the quality of services provided to them.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Daniel Armstrong

 

“Definitely yes!” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Anthony DeGano

 

“Yes, absolutely. From my initial consultation with Akilah, to the rest of the staff, and to Kenneth, my case was treated as thoroughly as I could have asked for.” – Mark Pubuco

 

“Definitely. I already gave some of my friends your cards.” – Amrish Singh

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes. Thank you for your excellent service.” – Yah Nun Chien

 

“Absolutely. You always acted professionally and at the same time were able to make me laugh with your great sense of humor.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes, Ken makes you feel very relaxed and is very knowledgeable.” – A. Haynes

 

“Yes, absolutely. He is a great guy and staff is also wonderful.” – Prior Client

 

“Yes.” – Prior Client

 

Were you satisfied and other comments:

 

“I Felt very secure and in good hands for my situation. Thank you!” – Robert Papp

 

“Thanks so much for thoughtfulness and expert legal advice in producing our documents.” – Karen and Phil Degnan

 

“Services were good at all times.” – Murali Krishnaswamy

 

“Great seminar. More than informative, interesting, and entertaining. Highly recommended.” – Dr. Luis

 

“Ken, you are the best! Thank you for your awesome representation. I would recommend you to anyone in fact, I already have.” – Grace Baratta-Perez

 

“I would like to thank you very much for taking care of my case. If [it] was not for you, I could have been in jail. You did a great job in representing me, and I am very grateful for that.” – Amrish Singh